"Is it safe to come to your office?"
1. BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Patients who are at high risk for spreading COVID-19 will be asked to reschedule.
- Doctor appointment will be 45 minutes apart
- Optical Services will be provided by appointment only.
- Staff working with you will wash their hands.
2. WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- Everyone including you must wear face mask
- Additional Acrylic guards are in place where possible.
- Hand soap and sinks are readily available to sanitize your hands.
- Opticians will remove frames for you to avoid contamination.
- Disinfected pens are provided if you need to sign any paperwork.
3. WHEN YOU LEAVE:
- Used pens are disinfected
- Exam lanes are scrubbed down before the next patient
- Frames touched will be sent to disinfection
- Optical tables, chairs and equipment will be disinfected
- All employees working with you will wash their hands.